Site Meter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rainbow Week - Third Day


Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.......

Ginger
    ? - 2/2008

Ginger has been at the bridge for two years, but I still miss her.


Digby
   ? - 5/10/2010

Digby lived by the adage " Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin!" There will be laughter and mischief in Heaven tonight.



Dudley Arthur
    8/18/1998 - 7/20/2010
                      
Dudley was very patient and very shy. He didn't like kids, but would tolerate them. He was the sheriff around here, keeping the other dogs in line. He firmly believed that if he couldn't see you, then you couldn't see him. You are loved and missed, little man.



Sulie
  ? - 2010


She started life as a mill dog. She was afraid of lots of things, but she was strong and brave, too. We wish for freedom for all mill dogs.



Tango
   10/2003 - 7/25/2010


Tango and his brother were abandoned as pups. A farmer took them in and caring foster families made room in their homes for them as permanent residents.




Babycakes
1/7/2001 - 7/28/2010


Babycakes was much loved and is missed by many.




Don't grieve for me, now I'm free
I'm following the path laid for me.


I could not stay another day
To laugh, to live, to work, to play.


If parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.


A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.


Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish for you sunshine of tomorrow.


My life's been full, I savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.


Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it with undue grief.


Lift up your heart and share with me,
That I have only been set free.

Author Unknown


3 comments:

  1. Awww Sue... thank you so much for including Tango (Tut's brother) and Babycakes (one of Sophie's original foster siblings)!

    Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dudders... sniff, sniff... I bet you're keeping everyone in line beyond the bridge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doing this again for others. HUCK still comes to me in dreams, thank GoD!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter Site Meter